- Key Definitions
Account Registration – Retail Account
- “Vendor” means a User who offers to sell and/or sells its goods to Retailers through the Site.
- “Retailer” means a User who purchases goods through the Site for the purpose of resale.
Retailer Account. To purchase goods through the Site as a Retailer, you must register by signing up on Verjet, as further set forth in the General Terms. We reserve the right to deactivate your account if, in our sole discretions, we find that you are in breach of these Retailer Terms, including in the event that you are selling products in non-Verjet approved locations or on other platforms other than Verjet (as further set forth in these Retailer Terms). Retailers must submit an accurate, correct, complete, and up-to-date Sales Tax Declaration in order to purchase without paying sales tax or to continue purchasing without paying sales tax. We have the right to revoke your exemption from paying sales taxes if we find errors in your Sales Tax Declaration.Product and Content Compliance
You acknowledge and agree that Verjet is not required to determine whether the products sold on the Site, or any Content related thereto: (i) comply with all laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to, safety, labeling, testing, warning, import/export, and/or other consumer protection law requirements; (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property, publicity or other rights of others; (iii) do not contain false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iv) are allowed to be sold from the Vendor’s jurisdiction and/or into your jurisdiction; and/or (v) are allowed to be sold by you from your jurisdiction into your customer’s jurisdiction. You agree to conduct the necessary due diligence for compliance and suitability of Vendors and their products. You hereby release Verjet from any liability with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold Verjet harmless for any claims as set forth in the Indemnification section below.Orders
- Order Minimums. Vendors may specify a minimum dollar amount a Retailer must spend before a Vendor is willing to sell to a Retailer (an “Order Minimum”). This amount is set by each Vendor and may vary between Vendors.
- Right to Refuse. You acknowledge and agree that Vendors and/or Verjet may refuse to complete or cancel your purchase for any reason.
- Inventory. Verjet will encourage Vendors to have sufficient inventory to sell goods to Retailers. However, you acknowledge and agree that Verjet does not guarantee a Vendor's inventory or that there will be enough product to sell to you.
- No Circumvention. You acknowledge and agree that you will place all orders for a Vendor's product through the Site for any Vendor that you are first introduced to through the Site. You acknowledge and agree that you will not influence Vendors, or otherwise circumvent Verjet’s process or the Site, by transacting orders with Vendors you were introduced to through the Site outside of the Site. Failure to comply with this provision may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of your Retailer Account and your ability to purchase products on Verjet in the future.
- Shipping Address and Drop Shipping. You agree to provide a valid, physical address to receive the product that you order through the Site. Verjet does not offer drop shipping to customers of Retailers. Retailers are also not allowed to forward purchased products to overseas locations, whether through mail forwarding services or otherwise.
- Taxes. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the collection and remittance of any taxes, including sales taxes, as well as any other payments or filings required under applicable law. You hereby release Verjet with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Verjet against any and all such taxes, contributions, penalties and/or interest.
Shipping Costs and Lead Times
- Payment Methods. To make a purchase, you must link an approved payment method (such as a credit or debit card, but excluding pre-paid cards) with your Retailer Account. Approved payment methods may vary by region. By submitting payment details in conjunction with registering with a Retailer Account and/or purchasing goods, you agree to pay for the goods purchased, and any applicable taxes and other fees that may accrue, and you authorize Verjet and/or its affiliates to charge the payment method with the information you have supplied to Verjet, and/or to credit that payment method to make any adjustments if necessary. Verjet reserves the right to correct any errors in pricing. We will charge your default payment method on file in your Retailer Account. If it fails, we reserve the right to charge any other payment method you have included in your Retailer Account.
- Payment Processors. Verjet uses third-party service providers for credit card payment processing, fraud alerts, payment processing, and disbursement of funds to Vendors. You acknowledge and agree that Verjet may share information about you with those payment processors in order to complete the transaction.
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations
- Shipping Cost. Unless Verjet has authorized free shipping, you are responsible for and agree to pay for all shipping costs displayed on your invoice as well as any customs and/or duties on international orders. Shipping costs will be included in your invoice. Shipping costs will vary depending on the weight of the package and where the package is being shipped from.
- Manufacturing Times. You acknowledge that manufacturing times vary on how long it takes for a Vendor to manufacture and restock a product. Once the Vendor ships an order for a previously out-of-stock product that you purchased, the expected ship date will be updated in your Retailer Account. You will receive a notification once the product has shipped, giving you a tracking number and letting you know the cost of shipping. This information is also available in your Retailer Account.
- Returns. Verjet offers free returns on Eligible for Return products from orders placed with any Vendor. If you receive a product that is not in good condition, damaged, or the shipment is missing products, you are responsible for initiating a return or contacting Verjet within the Vendor’s return period. You agree that if you do not report the issue or initiate a return, the product will be deemed delivered and in good condition. Verjet reserves the right to accept or reject any issue filed by a Retailer in its sole discretion. Additionally, Verjet may charge your on-file payment method, including if Verjet suspects fraudulent activity. Any decision Verjet makes whether to accept a damaged or missing claim is final. To qualify for free returns and prevent future charges, you must adhere to Verjet’s return policies as outlined in our Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations Policy.
You acknowledge and agree that any orders from a Vendor not covered in Verjet’s Return Policy are not eligible for a return, except under certain limited circumstances described therein. Verjet User to User Communication
Retailers and Vendors may contact each other directly through Verjet’s Message or Chat feature on the Site. You agree to use the Verjet communication feature only for legitimate business purposes, such as asking questions about a Vendor’s products, the status of an order or to resolve business issues. You agree to not abuse Verjet’s messaging feature, to use it only as is reasonably necessary and to not use it for the purpose of harassment or other improper purposes. If you are not able to get answers to your questions or resolve issues, you may also contact Verjet directly. Product Content
- Limited License. Verjet displays various Content related to the products, including photographs, product descriptions, Vendor stories and any other related content for sale on its Site. You are granted a limited, revocable license to use Content related to a product that you purchase on the Site on your own company’s website for the sole purpose of reselling that same product. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that you will not use any such Content in any ad or media campaign, including postings, emails, ads or any other communication on Facebook, Instagram or Google, among others, without the express written consent from the owner of that Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are merely a licensee of the Content and that you do not own, and will not claim any ownership rights in, the Content. You further acknowledge and agree that Verjet is not responsible, nor shall Verjet be held liable, for any Content, and Verjet makes no representation or warranty that the Content does not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, harassing or obscene material, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Verjet, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, and assigns, and each of their owners, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, subcontractors, licensors, service providers and third party content providers from any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these Retailer Terms, the General Terms and/or any law or the rights of a third party, and/or your use of or participation on the Site.Termination
If you breach any of these Retailer Terms, Verjet will have the right to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate your Retailer Account, these Retailer Terms and/or the General Terms in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Verjet reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the Site at any time, with or without cause. In the event Verjet terminates these Retailer Terms, your Retailer Account and/or the General Terms due to your breach, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. All additional rights and remedies are reserved. You may terminate your relationship with Verjet at any time by contacting Verjet’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or as otherwise indicated in your Retailer Account portal. Verjet will close your Retailer Account once there has been an accounting of all monies due and owing.